Hello, beautiful bookies!!!
Happy Top Ten Tuesday! This week’s prompt is: Bookish Settings I’d Love To Visit. This was a hard one for me because I often ask myself “If I had the ability to go inside any book and explore the setting, which one would I choose?” and the answer is usually a really long list. I chose the top ten settings I’d give priority to, though, so in no particular order, here they are:
- Narnia from the Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
- 1920’s New York from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Pemberley Estate from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Woods and all the Ever and Never Kingdoms from School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- Terabithia from Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- Wonderland from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
- The Wizarding World from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
- Alagaësia from The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
- Prythian (The Night Court ♥) from A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy by Sarah J. Maas
- Panem from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme that originated over at The Broke and The Bookish.
What about you? Are any of the bookish settings you’d love to visit on this list? Let me know in the comments 🙂
B & L